About the Expert
Current position & experience
Founder and Managing Director, at VOICE OF QUALITY for Training and Consulting Services
- Trainer & consultant of Quality Management Systems QMS & Food Safety Management Systems FSMS.
- Familiar with ISO International Standards, specifically ” ISO 9001:2008 QMS – Requirements, ISO 22000:2005 FSMS – Requirements & ISO 14001:2004 EMS – Requirements ”, ability to cover Standard’s requirements.
- Ability to establish and monitor effectiveness and efficiency of Quality Management system QMS and Food Safety Management System FSMS.
- Ability to prepare and conducts Audits based on ” ISO 19011:2002 guideline for QMS & EMS auditing ” as well as establishing CAPA system.
- Ability to establish and develop HACCP plans, determine and monitor Critical Control Points CCPs.
- Ability to establish and manage Perquisite Programmes PRPs according to ‘’ ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 & PAS 220:2008 PRPs on food safety – food manufacture’’.
- Excellent knowledge of Statistical Process Controls SPC and ability to measure process control and capability, improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of Lean Six Sigma ‘’ DMAIC approach ‘’ and ability to lead & coach Six Sigma projects and continual improvement team.
- Ability to approved suppliers through Audit – visits against Quality and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Sc. in Agricultural Science. Major ( Biochemistry )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Quality of Food and Diary. Major ( Food Science )
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Total Quality Management TQM. Major ( Quality Management Systems ) from American University in Cairo AUC.
- Certified Quality Inspector CQI from American University in Cairo AUC.
- Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence from American University in Cairo AUC.
- Lead Auditor FSMS ISO 22000-2005 from Moody International Ltd. Certified by IRCA International Register of Certificated Auditors.
- Lead Auditor EMS ISO 14001-2004 from Moody International Ltd. Certified by IRCA International Register of Certificated Auditors.
Achievements & Honors
- Full Member (Membership number: 65348158) at American Society for Quality ASQ.
- Participating as a Trainer and Consultant of Quality Management in the “project of Application of Total Quality Management – approach in the service sector of the Ministry of foreign affairs in Saudi Arabia, 2013-2014 “.
- Giving a graduation speech as “The Alumni Representative”, in the graduation ceremony of post-graduates studies “Total Quality Management 2013-2014” at American University in Cairo AUC.
“Case Study: Getting It Right the First Time”
- Gazeta Global Magazine – Volume 35, Issue 3 – American Society for Quality ASQ.
- Brief:-How to use Six sigma – DMAIC approach as a quality improvement tool, to get product defects free from the first time ”First Time Right approach”, as well as improve the Sigma level & process capability.